The External Resources page serves as a repository of learning experience resources (listed under the “Resources” heading for each learning experience). The majority of resources indicated in our learning experiences were not produced by the Youth and Media team (in cases where resources were developed by the team, they are indicated as such by denoting “Youth and Media” as the author, or one or more of our team members, who are listed on the Youth and Media website, as an author). You can filter resources by learning experience, medium, language(s), and year published/last updated. Additionally, you can sort resources in the table below by the title of the resource, learning experience, author(s), author stakeholder group, language(s), year published/last updated, main and additional areas, and medium. If you have any questions about the resources on this page, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Filter by Learning Experience
- Building Your Activist Network Remove Building Your Activist Network filter
- Got Algorithms? Remove Got Algorithms? filter
- Healthy Relationships Online Remove Healthy Relationships Online filter
- Introduction to Reputation Remove Introduction to Reputation filter
- Public Wi-Fi Remove Public Wi-Fi filter
- Social Media and Sharing Remove Social Media and Sharing filter